Sunday, December 9

a breather~

Finally its sunday! simply love to work at golden mile. They have the best aunty, who not only cooks good food but also has a kind and generous heart; always treat us thai goodies and drinks! Their soup, chicken wing and mango rice are da best at little thai! Heard that she also had set up a school for the poorer kids in thailand for studies.
Moreover, at work, we have got our entertainer, educator and also analyst, 3-in-1 Youfa who teaches and preaches us about life, his way of living and way of thinking.

FINALLY, after work met up wif my dearest:D. We went to MOF at bugis for japanese cuisine!


chawanmushi.

It's the best chawanmushi I've tried. The texture is very soft and it melts in your mouth, not on ur spoon! You certainly will not get sick of it!




agedashi tofu




tori karaage in sauce
It's fried chicken with terriyaki sauce.



unagi bento
my dish. the unagi is soft with its meat and bits of fats, which gradually slide down my throat.
While, my dearest had plain udon.





*6*6*



Dearest passed me these. i seriously needs them during this period. hehe THANKS love!

No comments: