Tuesday, September 15

Best offer - FREE marriage/ FREE girlfriend/ FREE companion

Good news to all the single guys! I shall present u the best offer which is better than the best bargain you got at COMEX.
Those who wanna get into a relationship or rather a marriage could get their dreams/life expectation come true!
There isn't a need to burn your pocket or hard-earn cash/money to get a vietnamese wife. Which, sadly has become and is a trend now.

TIME TO TURN YOUR HEAD TO MALAYSIA. One and only TRUELY ASIA.
She certainly got a vast amount of experience be it life, social.. Any kind of experience you can think of.
You shall be entitled to a lovely, caring and not forgetting a mature women, who u would want to take care off. Enough of all these promoting or advertising of her, you guys might be itching for the picture. Yup, i can understand most guys would want to get a feel of a outer appearance before exploring one's inner self.

i shall present you...........







A 107-year-old Malaysian woman says she is ready to marry for the 23rd time because she fears her current drug addict husband might leave her for a younger woman.
Wook Kundor made headlines four years ago when she married Muhammad Noor Che Musa, a man 70 years her junior in northern Terengganu state, with pictures of the couple's wedding splashed across regional newspapers.
But Wook is now looking for new love as she fears that Muhammad, 37, who is undergoing voluntary drug rehabilitation treatment in the capital Kuala Lumpur, will leave her once the programme ends.

She mentioned that: “Lately, there is this kind of insecurity in me. I want to express my feelings and tell him that I am lonely without him and if he reciprocates, I will wait for him without thinking of another marriage,” She feels alone during the fasting month.

She added that “I am not searching for a man as handsome as our Prime Minister (Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak), but someone to accompany me in my twilight years. I realise that I am an aged woman. I don’t have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone. My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness and nothing more than that.”

No comments: